Labwork365 is proud to partner with Acuva Technologies to introduce the Acuva™ SOLARIX: UV-LED Portable Disinfection Device to the United States.
Designed in Canada, the SOLARIX was built as the future of disinfection, utilizing three powerful LEDs to transmit UV-C energy that can disinfect 99.9% of all harmful bacteria and viruses including SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) and Human Coronavirus 229E.
- [FAST STERILIZATION] 99.9% - The SOLARIX device kills 99.9% of SARS-CoV-2 (Virus that causes COVID-19), Human coronavirus 229E in just 10 seconds - validated by InterTek and CUBRC INC, Buffalo, New York - A Biosafety Level 3 facility certified by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC). View Certification Report
- [SAFETY & ASSURANCE] Visible illuminated mapping of disinfection area for safety & assurance. You exactly know which area is being disinfected with the help of visible Blue Light mapping.
- [ADVANCED SAFETY FEATURES] Sensor to avoid accidental UV exposure to user. The Device operates only when it is opened beyond 180 degree angle. The other safety features are Child Lock switch, double click switch ON and a 3 minutes timer to avoid over exposure of UV.
- [PORTABLE & FOLDABLE] The device can be unfolded to 270 degree angle to disinfect contoured and hard to reach surfaces. It is foldable and can be carried anywhere in pocket or handbag.
- [USE IT ANYWHERE] Use it to sterilize anytime anywhere, such as at home for groceries, mobile phone, keys, sofas, beds, towels, carpets, computer toys, baby items, office desk, hotel , Bathroom, shop counter, etc.
[EASY TO USE]
1. Charge it fully.
2. Unfold beyond 180 degree and unlock with sliding child lock.
3. Place 5 cm above the surface you would like to disinfect.
4. Double-click to sterilize and clean the surface back and forth 5 times.
5. Switch off and fold the after disinfection and lock the device with sliding child lock.
*This is not a medical device, keep out of reach of children